Sig Sauer Romeo5 1x20mm Red Dot Sight, Black
ROMEO5 compact red dot sights provide civilians and armed professionals a robust 1x aiming solution for any situation. Also, ultra-low parallax so point-of-aim is point-of-impact and the red dot remains parallel to the bore of your firearm, no matter what your viewing angle is relative to the optical axis of the sight. However, unlimited eye-relief allows you to acquire the aiming point and the target regardless of the position of your eye behind the sight. Furthermore, the readily available CR2032 battery is side-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement (featuring 50,000+ hours or more of life). Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 atmosphere) and fog-proof performance.
sig sauer romeo5 1x20mm red dot sight
- 2 MOA Red-Dot provides 10 illumination settings (8 daylight plus 2 NV) for visibility in all light conditions
- MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced 50,000+ hour battery life
- Integrated M1913 Picatinny interface provides industry-standard mounting options for a wide range of applications
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
- Includes a M1913 Picatinny low mount riser and a co-witness 1.41” riser mount
sig sauer romeo5 1x20mm red dot sight, black – r52001
We’re going to look at the Sig Sauer Romeo 5 1x20mm models, which are compact and feature the company’s signature Motion Activated Illumination technology. This component maximizes the scope’s battery life by shutting the power off after a certain time frame of idle usage. In addition, the system comes back to life when you pick it up, making it a fully functional and high-tech scope to have on hand.
Of course, that’s not all there is to the Sig Romeo5 group of rifle scopes. Today we will be looking at the Sig Sauer Romeo 5-1x20mm TREAD red dot sight, high-mount scope, and original compact. With a solid aluminum design and sleek look, the Sig Romeo 5 can mount to any platform and will become a useful sidekick for hunters, competitive shooters, and more.
Overview of Features
In reality, the Romeo5 rifle scopes are good for just about anybody who wants to shoot. Individuals are invited to mount it to any platform (just be careful with the high-mount one) and get on.
Let’s look first at the Sig Sauer Romeo 5 1x20mm TREAD red dot sight. It’s super compact at 62.7mm long and 38.1mm wide. It stands at 38.6mm tall and weighs in at just 5.1 ounces so it’s easy to see how you could mount.